Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Fun on the Houseboat!

My First Time Fishing
(I only caught seaweed!)

Capitan & Skipper Michelle's

The Houseboat Crew

This weekend we went to the Delta with Greg and Michelle. They were nice enough to invite us up and hang out. We had a ton of fun!! We got there Friday night and had a great BBQ. The boys were both tired and fell asleep early. Greg fell asleep midway through a converstation while he was talking! (Brian fell asleep before the conversation even started). Michelle and I used the quiet time to lay out and look at stars and talk "girl talk". When we went to wake up the boys to go to bed Greg said: "No, I don't want to go, I'm going to bed now." Clearly his was a sleepy smurf and had no clue what was happening.

Saturday we spent the day hanging out and wakeboarding. They even managed to get me out on the wakeboard for a short amount of time. I think I have more fun being the boat skipper and official photographer! It is still fun to get up on the wakeboard every now and then. I do fine getting up, it is staying up I have a problem with!!

Thanks to Greg and Michelle for a great weekend. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

No comments: