Sunday, September 23, 2007

Vroom.... Vroom....

I remember now why I don't like riding a horse. My butt hurts!

Today my mom, dad, Brian and I went on a motorcycle ride. As much as my mom and I gave our thoughts about how long the ride should be (45 minutes max!) and where we should go (lunch) the boys took over. The ride was 1 1/2 hours going to lunch and 1 hour coming back. Well, at least we got to eat lunch. Now you are probably wondering where we went that took us so long...Healdsburg! I know, it is 30 minutes away but we took the "scenic route." We went all over the contryside on great motorcycle roads. (That's at least what the guys said, how would I know, I was the passenger!) About 1/2 way home I was convinced I wasn't going to be able to sit on the seat any longer. My butt hurt, my legs hurt and I was getting a headache from the helmet.

All in all we had a good time. The scenery was nice (vineyards, forests and farms) and the weather managed to clear up for our ride. Dad's bike needs the brakes looked at now but other than that, we managed with no problems!

Here's to next time!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Where's pictures? I would love to see you and your mom on the back of a motorcycle!!

Anonymous said...

My butt is sore just hearing about it. I agree where are the pics?