Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Please pray for Brian's Christmas present.

I had Brian's Christmas present shipped to my work. Someone would be here to sign for it and it wouldn't get wet sitting on our porch.

I checked the tracking on line and it arrived yesterday. YIPPPEE! This morning, I went to the mailroom...nothing. OK, don't freak out yet, maybe they delivered it to my old office. Went to the tasting room...nothing. Went back to the mail room and asked the lady if she knew where the package was and she has no clue! The good news is that she feels really bad that she can't find it and is looking EVERYWHERE for it! See, it pays to be nice to people at work, you never know when you are going to need their help!

Cross your fingers that we find it!

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

I hope mine didn't get lost!!!