Monday, February 25, 2008

How mean can you be?

This is the ad that pops up from time to time on my pregnancy message board. They have four roating ads:
  1. The first is for people who are pregnant and have no insurance (you probably should have thought about this fact before you got pregnant but not everyone is that smart I guess!)
  2. The second is for Pamper's diapers (very useful because they give our coupons and pregnant ladies will need to be purchasing diapers very soon)
  3. The third is for Cord Blood banking/donation (good information for those people who can afford it and are interested. In case you were wondering....it is about $3,000 to store your babies cord blood for use later!)
  4. fourth is this dieting one!
Who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to ask pregnant ladies if they are overweight?! And....who's great idea was it to put a nice, flat, good looking belly on the advertisment?

All of this ranting has made me hungry now. I think I'm going to go get a cookie from the break room. So much for are you heavy or healthy!