Sunday, March 9, 2008

Officially in the third trimester!

It's official, on Friday I was 27 weeks pregnant. That means I have started my seventh month of pregnancy and I'm in my third trimester. Here are some of my pregnancy lessons I've learned:
  1. Going to the bathroom is a joke....my bladder feels like if I don't go NOW it is going to explode and then when I make it to the bathroom, only a tiny bit comes out. Not funny at all.
  2. Sugar at 1:00pm is the best thing. Every day after lunch I feel like a little sweet treat. My coworkers now all use me as an excuse to get cookies, ice cream, smoothies, whatever we can get our hands on that day.
  3. Getting off of the couch actually takes quite a bit of energy. I have to prepare myself, talk myself into doing it and then get up. It is much more helpful if Brian just pulls me up.
  4. I can no longer fit into smaller spaces. We were at a restaurant last week and I tried to get on a bar stool next to Brian. Before the baby, I could have fit between the two stools with no problem, this time I got stuck and needed help getting out!
We are slowly getting the house ready for the little one. Brian has cleaned out the office and we are getting ready to take everything out of the guest bedroom this week. All of the nursery furniture has arrived and we just need to set it up. Only three months left until Baby Wing is here!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah, almost done!!
How's the "Man Room" coming along?

The Stiles Family said...

Congratulations. I hope you are enjoying all the wonderful moments. I remember just wanting to be done by the third trimester. Have fun decorating the nursery.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.