Friday, April 4, 2008

All we need is a baby....

....and a crib mattress, some diapers, clothes, bottles, you get the idea.

We finished the nursery tonight! I am so excited. The furniture actually wasn't very hard to build. Amazingly enough I only had to tell Brian to be nice once and he promised that it wasn't me he was angry at, it was the screw that wouldn't go in right! Here are some pictures of our accomplishment....
Brian putting the crib together

"What was I doing??"

Yeah, it's finished!

Thanks for the hutch Oma and Opa!

Thanks for the airplane set Liz!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that use to be my room :)
It looks great. I can't wait to see it. See you in two weeks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Two months before the baby is due and the nursery is finished. I think you are doing a better job than we did. Looking forward to seeing little Sweet Pea!
Love Mom (GMa)

Bill and Paige said...

It looks good! I can't wait to see it. Very impressed with Brian...it usually takes a phd to put those things together!