I just got back from my 35 week appointment at the OB's office. The baby and I got a clean bill of health and don't have to go back for 2 more weeks. The good news is that I lost 1 pound. (Well, it was good news to me, the OB said to try and not loose any more weight.) I was scared that since I've been off work and not walking around as much that I would have gained a whole bunch. I also made a batch of brownies two days ago and I've eaten almost 1/2 of them! I guess I can finish on the second half now!!
My contractions are still coming every day but they are completely irregular and some days I only have 1 or 2 and other days I have more. The doctor still thinks I'm going to deliver early so I'll put together a little baby poll and we'll start taking bets to see who comes the closest.
Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
I'm glad it's all going well. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment