Friday, May 30, 2008

Another day in paradise

Sleep is still a luxury that Brian and I do not have. We are working on getting Andrew to realize that humans sleep at night and are awake during the day. I'm still trying to decide if we are training him to a normal schedule or he is training us to be nocturnal!

We had a check-up at the doctor's office yesterday and Andrew is weighing 5 lbs. 8 oz. This is really good because on Tuesday he only weighed 5 lbs. 5 oz. Perhaps his clothes will actually start to fit soon!

Priscilla and Michelle came by for a visit last night. They both had the privilege of changing a diaper! Thanks to both of them for coming and bringing us dinner. We really appreciate it.

Here are some pictures of our adventures yesterday.

I am getting bigger every day!

Priscilla and Andrew

Auntie Michelle feeding Andrew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's getting cuter every day! Awe... I can't wait to see him.

Karla

Bill and Paige said...

He's getting so cute!

Get yourself to brookstone or sharper image and get the little machine that makes white noise! You'll never hear him:) Kelsey has one and it's the greatest thing in the world. Allthough we had it on and didn't hear the twins completely destroy their room and break all their furniture:)