Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baby Wing's Arrival Date

OK, so the betting is officially open. Either comment below or e-mail me the date you think Baby Wing will make his appearance. I will post everyone's bets on the side of my blog. The person who is closest (without going past the date) will win diaper duty for 1 year. (What, I think that is a great prize!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Michelle says May 27
Uncle Scott says May 31

Anonymous said...

Auntie Michelle says June 27th - I don't want to end up with the prize :)

Okay I guess I'll go with May 20th.

Bill and Paige said...

I say June 1st! But if I win I will give my prize to the 2nd place winner!

Jessica said...

Well gemini's are so much fun so I say May 29th

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing Brian lost the bet. Too bad, he would have been a great one to win the prize.

Anonymous said...

How do moms always know best? Did you make him come out on the day you picked :)
XOXO