Friday, May 16, 2008

I could get used to this!

Well, it has now been 3 weeks since I've been on "house arrest." I have to say, as an inmate on house arrest, I'm doing a horrible job. I make it my personal mission to get out of the house once a day! The first week was really boring....not much to do, no one to talk to, everyone else was at work and that was the week I wasn't supposed to drive at all so I really was stuck in the house.

Now, I've totally gotten used to this housewife lifestyle. I have my morning routine: get up when Brian leaves for work (around 7am but no later than 8am), water the outside plants, read the paper, eat breakfast and take the dog on a walk. Then I have the rest of the morning to do my chores around the house. The afternoon is spent running errands or finding something to entertain myself. I have to say, our house has never been clean for this long of a stretch, I am caught up on all of my errands and the dog is even starting to act better!

I better enjoy my last few days of leisure as the little one could come anytime and mess up my whole routine!

Speaking of babies....here is a picture of me at 35 weeks (2 weeks ago). As you can see, I had nothing better to do that day than take pictures of myself and straighten my hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute :)

Bill and Paige said...

I could get use to it too! I like talking to you everyday!