Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our hospital stay

It is never anyone's wish to hang out or spend time in the hospital. I do have to say however, I stay was great. The staff was fantastic and even the food wasn't so bad. Here are some pics of our hospital trip:

In the Labor and Delivery room.

Proud Uncle Scotty

Oma, my Mom and Little Andrew

"They're really going to let me leave the hospital with him?
Are they crazy, I have no clue what I'm doing!"

Daddy getting Andrew ready to go home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. I can't wait to meet him and take my own picture with him :)

I love your family!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Baby Andrew!
Your auntie Karla and cousin Zack can't wait to meet you! Congradulations Michelle and Brian! I've been checking the blog since I heard from Oma that you had the baby. I'm so glad to finally see pictures. They're actually up before I thought they would be. I'm so happy for you, Andrew is such a handsome baby!
Lots of Love from Ida (you know)
Karla