Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

*The Crew at Work*

*My Little Pumpkin*
Andrew wore his pumpkin costume to daycare today. They had a little party and Gina gave all of the kids goodie bags. Andrew had a ghost in his!

*Mommy and Andrew*

*My Little Trick-or-Treaters*

*Our First Stop*
Aunt Michelle and Uncle Scott came over to celebrate Andrew's first Halloween! We all went trick-or-treating and then ate candy when we got back to the house.

*Bella the Bee*

*Trick-or-Treat!*

*My Little Monkey*



5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I LOVE the monkey costume! He looks so cute! I'm callling dibs on it for next year!

Seriously...you don't even look like you've had a baby 5 months ago. You look so good!!

Ali C. said...

He makes a great monkey.

Rebecca said...

Totally ADORABLE! I love that both our boys were monkeys!

kkp1220 said...

He is so cute, getting so chubby;-)

Kelsey

Kimi said...

Carina had the same costume! Isn't it great? Andrew is an adorable little monkey.