Dear Andrew,
You are quite the happy little man. Not too much upsets you which makes mommy and daddy's life a whole lot easier. You're smile is absolutely infectious and just so darn cute! It only takes a moment for you to warm up to a new situation and then you are the star of the room. Just about everything is funny to you.
This month you reached quite a few milestones: you started eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes and squash. You've become a master jumper and quite the rolly polly. You and Bella have formed a new friendship that is very funny. You think it is funny when she starts running around the house and she gets excited when you start jumping like crazy. Together, you two are very funny to watch.
Unfortunately this month you have decided to stop sleeping through the night. You go down each night at 7:30 and then you are back up around midnight and again at 5:00am!! I'm not quite sure what has brought this on but if you could go back to being my good little sleeper, mommy would sure be happy! Each night I go to bed telling myself tonight is tough love mommy night but each night, you get the best of me and I come to rescue you. I pretend it is because you miss me and want to spend a few moments, just the two of us!
I am so proud and honored to be your mom. You are the greatest gift I have ever been given and I promise that daddy and I will do our best to teach you, inspire you and encourage you to be the best little man. I'm so excited to see what life has in store for you and where your place in the world is.
Thank you again for another great month! I love you more every day.
-Mommy
4 comments:
I'm starting to have a love/hate relationship with these monthly updates. They are a constant reminder of how much longer I still have in my pregnancy. I'm really looking forward to the 10 month letter:)
Is he 6 months old already? Where has the time gone! He just keeps getting bigger and cuter with each passing day. He is so lucky to have you as a mommy! And he really does miss you at 5am...that's why he's crying for you:)
I love the new family portrait!
Love,
Karla
Ditto on Paige's comment. I love the new header. Can't wait to see you guys in December!
I can't believe how grown up the boys are!!! And that family photo is GORGEOUS! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Can't wait to read all about it ;-)
Post a Comment