Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yum, Yum, Yum

Tonight we decided that it was time for Andrew to have something besides breast milk. I've had the rice cereal here at the house now for about 1 month but I've found many reasons not to start feeding it to him. My biggest (and most selfish) reason was that once we started doing rice cereal I was going to have to start doing it every night. That just means 1 more thing I have to do each night before I go to bed. Now, before anyone comments that it would be a great job for Brian to do, let's all be realistic and except the fact that I will be feeding Andrew each night. Brian can be the official photographer!

*Andrew's ready*
(I still haven't found a highchair that I like so for now...it's the Bumbo chair!)

*I'm not too sure about this mom*
*Not too bad for the first time*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's doing great! When I started Zack on cereal I made it thin with his milk. He chowed it down.

Love ya,
Karla

Bill and Paige said...

Is he old enough for rice cereal already? I like that you are realistic about Brian not feeding him everynight:)

Rebecca said...

How exciting! He's growing up so fast! You think feeding him every night is bad... I have to remember to pack three meals a day wherever we go...and snacks! LOL

Kimi said...

Looks like he is a little skeptical about the rice cereal..can't say I blame him, have you tried that stuff? Blah! Good luck! :o)