Monday, April 20, 2009

A little too productive....

It's 7:21am and I have already vacuumed the house, sorted the laundry and have 1 load in, and started cleaning 1 bathroom. Why you ask? Because it is supposed to be another hot day today (at least 90 degrees) and I want to get the chores done before the house gets too hot. Plus, Andrew was awake at 6:30 so I figured since I was up, I might as well get some stuff done! Gone are the days of sleeping in ignoring the chores that need to be done!

3 comments:

Karla and Brian said...

The best time to do all the chores is the morning, so you can enjoy your afternoon! Especially on a nice day. Enjoy it!

Ali C. said...

I hear you. I check everyone's blogs when I pump at 7 am and then realize the rest of the world probably hasn't woken up yet, or at least hasn't updated their blog first thing in the morning.

Bill and Paige said...

Why weren't you this productive when you came to visit?