This is one of Andrew's new tricks. He walks around the house with his eyes closed and a goofy grin on his face. We keep telling him to open his eyes but he doesn't listen. He just runs into the wall, furniture, door, me, whatever is in his way. Then he stops, looks up, laughs, turns around and starts all over again. I think this trick comes from Brian's side of the gene pool!!


4 comments:
I am laughing my ass off right now...funny! Definitely Brian's side...right...Daddy's ALWAYS give the awkward gene...that's what I tell Scotty daily!
LMAO I can't stand how adorable he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is such a goof ball. I love it!!
Yep! Definately Brian's side of the family. I can verify that we never ran around the house blind as a game.
But it is one of the most adorable little games I've ever seen. He's just so cute!
Post a Comment