Sunday, September 13, 2009

Our day with the duckies

Andrew, Gma and I went out to the lake today and fed the ducks. Andrew had so much fun running after them and I had fun making sure he didn't pick up ducky poop or get bitten by a goose. As long as Andrew had a stick in his hand, he was a happy boy running around and talking to the ducks. He is such a boy!

Enjoying the day out with my little man.

"Come here duckies, I have bread!"

"Now I have a stick too!"

Gma and Andrew checking out the pond.

"Come back duckies!"

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

he's so big!

The DeShazers said...

I love the look on his face with his stick :) He cracks me up. We had fun this weekend with you!!

Karla and Brian said...

Too cute! Nothing like chasing duckies!