I got all teary eyed. I don't even remember him so little!
I got teary eyed too! That was beautiful!
It turned out so cute...Except buggy is a little upset she didn't make the cut:)
Happy 18 months, Andrew!! It really is crazy how drastically he changed after his first birthday, he really became a little man! Give him lots of love from us :)
That was amazing! It was great to watch him grow up and what a wonderful song. I got a little teary too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I got all teary eyed. I don't even remember him so little!
I got teary eyed too! That was beautiful!
It turned out so cute...Except buggy is a little upset she didn't make the cut:)
Happy 18 months, Andrew!! It really is crazy how drastically he changed after his first birthday, he really became a little man! Give him lots of love from us :)
That was amazing! It was great to watch him grow up and what a wonderful song.
I got a little teary too.
Post a Comment