One of many holiday toy catalog's came in the mail yesterday and Andrew wasted no time flipping through and checking off what he wanted to put on his list.
Mom, tell Santa I want one of these!

And one of these too!

Wait...what do you mean I have to be a good boy and wait until Christmas to see what Santa brings?
3 comments:
we got that same one and I've already circled everything I wanted (I mean evrything Hayley wanted):)
It's spooky how Moms know exactly what their kids want. I think Andrew & Hayley have both been very good & Santa will deliver just what they want. I think the stores forgot about Thanksgiving and went from Halloween to Christmas!
Love, Gma
Zack and I were looking at this last night. He can't believe Andrew is getting so big. Be sure to let us know a few things that he will like for Christmas!
Post a Comment