Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Grevin and Lee!
Sunday was birthday party day! We went to Grevin's 1st birthday party in the afternoon and then over to Lee's birthday party that evening.
Grevin's birthday party was so much fun. Andrew had a great time playing with all of the fun games and activities that Jen had arranged. The weather was fantastic. The sun was out, the birds were singing, the flowers were in bloom...sorry I got a little carried away for a minute but I am just loving the spring weather we are having this week!
GOAL!
Grevin's birthday party was so much fun. Andrew had a great time playing with all of the fun games and activities that Jen had arranged. The weather was fantastic. The sun was out, the birds were singing, the flowers were in bloom...sorry I got a little carried away for a minute but I am just loving the spring weather we are having this week!
GOAL!



The fun continued into the evening when we went over to celebrate Grandpa Lee's birthday. Andrew has a great time going to two parties in 1 day. Yes, I was a nice mom and he got to have a little (read: 3 bites) of cake at both parties!




3 comments:
I am so glad you got to come party with us :) And you are a better mom than I-I didn't even get a picture of Andrew and Grey together. I am going to steal yours!
And Happy Birthday to Grandpa from us!
that is the biggest and coolest soccer ball ever!!
only 3 bites of cake? such a mean mommy! andrew come to me and I'd give you a piece of cake at each party and a milk shake to wash them down with!
It looks like there was a ball theme going on at Grevin's party. Andrew certainly was having fun! Happy Birthday to both birthday boys.
Love, Gma
PS-I agree with Paige!
Post a Comment