Sadly, this is the only picture I have of the group and it only shows 1/2 of us.

My master creation....the baby cake. Yes, I made it all by myself and I'm quite proud. It tasted pretty good too.

On Sunday, we went down to San Carlos to celebrate Brewer's first birthday. Now all of the babies are officially a year old! They are all growing up so fast. We had a great time playing with all of Brewers fun toys and eating delicious cake.
Once again, trying to get a good picture is impossible. Michelle and I just made sure we looked good!



3 comments:
That baby cake is AWESOME! I should have hired you to do J's birthday cake!
Yep, I think you found a new career, Michelle! Good thing you know so many kids :) And I can't believe you let Andrew eat a cupcake. Are you crazy?? Sugar?? Like that boy needs any! :) Looks like everyone had fun!!
Your sleeping baby cake looks almost too good to eat. Andrew has the right idea although I see you had his sleeves pulled up expecting a huge mess. Can't wait to see him next month for birthday #2. Where has the time gone?
Love, Gma & Gpa
Post a Comment