Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Fun!

Wow! Another fun-filled weekend has come and gone. We had a great 4th of July weekend and managed to fill it completely up very quickly. Here's a run down of our fun:

On Saturday Andrew and I hosted playgroup at our house. It was so much fun having my mommy friends and Andrew's kiddie friends over. The kids played in the water all afternoon and the mommies drank "juice."

The next generation of playgroup babies
Kristina and Owen, Michelle and Trevor, Kate and Tyler



On Sunday, we went to the Windsor Farmer's Market to get some fresh goodies and then had lunch on the square. I had to go into work for a couple of hours to meet with a store owner who was in town on vacation.

The tasting room is almost done. These are our temporary tables. Once we get our custom tables in, we'll be done!!

Sunday evening we had the Wing's over for fireworks. I was on Trevor duty for a little while Michelle took a rest. I still had one of Andrew's baby carriers so I busted it out so Trevor could sleep and I could have my hands free.

When you ask Andrew what fireworks say he says "BOOM!"

Not too sure about the fireworks.

The Grand Finale!
I know, super exciting!!

Sleepy Boy. It was way past his bedtime.

Andrew didn't want to cooperate taking a family photo.

On Monday my 2 friends from high school came over. It was great to see Liz and Becca and their kids.

The kid table. They did pretty good without an adult sitting with them.

Cleaning up after dinner.

Yummy.

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

you could totally be a mom of 2!!!