Thursday, September 23, 2010

Paige and Hayley Visit

Paige and Hayley came into town the day before Girl's Weekend so we could play! On the way to Tahoe, we stopped an had lunch with Jennie in Sacramento and then we went to Fairy Tale Land. It was great for the kids to run around and act out the different stories.

Hayley trying to give Andrew kisses!

The Queen and King
Fairy Tale Land

Do you think it is too early to send out the wedding invitations?

Walking the Crooked Mile
I think it really was 1 mile long, Paige doesn't think so. Next time we go, I'm going to measure it!


Cinderella's Pumpkin

Andrew was in heaven driving the Choo Choo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first king & queen picture looks like Andrew and Hayley are taking their royal duties seriously. I like Andrew in the Choo Choo. I think he likes all forms of transportation. Where could he have gotten that from???
I want to come along when you go back, looks like fun.
Love, Gma

Bill and Paige said...

It was NOT A MILE!!

We had so much fun! Thanks for taking such good care of us.