We went to the Pumpkin Patch this morning to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween. Andrew was so excited to run around, pet the animals, climb the haystacks, find his way through the corn maze and ride in the wheelbarrow. Andrew and Brian searched through the entire patch and finally found the perfect pumpkin to bring home.
Scott, Trevor, Michelle, Lee and Darlene joined us on the adventure. We can't wait until next year when we can let both cousins loose in the field running around!
I'm catching up on computer time after a long 10 days! I miss the pumpkin patch, too. However I do not miss the traffic it causes. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Andrew is growing up too fast again. Love, Gma
2 comments:
LOVE that pic of him trying to pick up the pumpkin...so cute! I miss the petaluma patch...it's one of my favorites
I'm catching up on computer time after a long 10 days! I miss the pumpkin patch, too. However I do not miss the traffic it causes. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Andrew is growing up too fast again.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment