Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went up to Northstar and took Brian's family with us, it was Lee and Darlene's first time going up. I can't believe how much snow there was around the cabin and up on the mountain. There was 4 feet of snow at the cabin and the mountain was open top to bottom/front to back. The news report said there hasn't been this much snow so early in the season for 30 years. Bring on the snow!!!

Hanging out in the village.

On Thursday, after I put the turkey in the oven, we trekked down to the lake. I really wanted to get a picture on the dock that is near one of the parks. I didn't think about the fact that there was a lot of snow and it might be hard to get to.

The family plowing through just to get my picture!

The dock that we are trying to get to.

Brian and Andrew made it!

My goal was to get a nice photo to use for our Christmas cards. The lighting was creating too many shadows so I ended up not using any of them! Oh well, everyone got to see the lake!!

The whole gang





I have never seen so much snow around the condo in November. It looks like the middle of January!

Andrew and Brian breaking the wishbone. Brian won, I hope he had a good wish! ;)

3 comments:

Ali C. said...

Those are some great pictures. I love the one of B and A walking on the dock.

Bill and Paige said...

so fun! glad you had a good time. looks cold up there!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get up there. Just a few more weeks! Andrew looks like he didn't like getting the short end of the wishbone.
Love, Gma