Happy Thanksgiving. We had a great trip to Texas to spend Thanksgiving with my mom and dad. The trip consisted of golf and flying planes for the boys (shocking!), and shopping for the ladies. I think my mom might need a break from Chick-Fil-A because we went there almost every day! My mom made a great turkey dinner on Thursday and it was nice to be able to sit down and relax. We got done early and the dishes were all done(thanks mom!), and the boys were watching football so my mom and I went to go see the Twilight movie. The theater was packed! This might be our new tradition, going to see a movie on Thanksgivng while the boys watch football. On Friday night we went to Downtown Woodlands to check out all of the Christmas lights and Waterfront lights (think Bellagio water show on a small scale). They have an ice skating rink so my mom and I took Andrew skating. They had skates with two blades for the kids along with "walkers" that the kids can push along. Andrew had a great time and didn't want to stop but Gma and mommy were getting tired!


The big boys came back from golf and decided they needed to help Andrew fly his plane.
I don't know how helpful they really were....
My dad's "real" plane was getting some maintenance work done so they had to settle with flying the RC plane.
After landing Andrew's plane on the roof and nose diving the RC plane into the ground, my confidence in their flying capabilities has gone down. :)
Andrew and Daddy going to rescue the airplane.
My dad is "babysitting" his friend's Audi TT. Andrew wanted to go for a ride in the race car
so Gpa took him.
Andrew's first time ice skating. He loved it!! I can't wait to take him again.
Thanks for a great week mom and dad! Thanks also to Oma who watched Bella for the week while we were gone. She's ready to come back to Camp Oma anytime!!
1 comment:
It was great to have alls y'all out here. Now we're fixin for some CA time so I can start talking normal again!
Love, Gma
Post a Comment