Monday, April 2, 2012

CA Academy of Science

Andrew and I had so much fun this weekend at the California Academy of Science. When I told Andrew where we were going, he talked about it the entire trip down to San Francisco. He wanted to know what we were going to see and that is was very important to just look at the animals and not touch. He was so excited when he found out they had a touch pool and could pet the star fish and sea cucumbers. He had so much fun, we went back to that station three times! It's so amazing how much Andrew can remember and how much he understands what is going on around him. When I dropped him off at Gina's this morning, he told her all about it without me having to prompt him. He is also asking when we get to go back again!




No comments: