Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2013!

2013 has started off as a great year! The weather was absolutely beautiful so we invited our friends out to the winery to play croquet. The tasting room is closed on New Years Day so we had the entire winery to ourselves. I don't know what was more fun: playing croquet with our friends or living the life of the rich for a few hours pretending the winery was ours!  We played croquet, BBQ'd, took the kids on a golf cart ride and drank some great wine (I may be biased!).  We all had so much fun that we decided it needs to be an annual event.  I guess next year the tasting room will be closed on New Years Day again.  :)



Kate was a natural at croquet!

Jen scoring a point for the ladies

Kids are excited for their golf cart ride

Grey, Tyler, Andrew and Evan

Andrew loves to see the barrels every time he comes out to the winery.  He wanted to show his friends too.
Ripley, Grey, Andrew and Zoe

Sadly, the guys won in sudden death.  The ladies put up a good fight though!

Happy 2013!


No comments: