Monday, December 2, 2013

First ski trip of the season!

Thanksgiving in Tahoe is our new family tradition and I absolutely love it! We were a little scared that the ski runs weren't going to be open but Mother Nature cooperated with some cold weather so they were able to make snow. There were only a few runs open but it was perfect. Andrew could ski down all of them and we had a blast. And, there weren't any crowds (which is always nice!). We had a week of fun: skiing, ice skating, eating S'mores at the Ritz and relaxing. My mom and I even had time to get a massage! I tried to convince Brian we should live in Tahoe for the winter but he was being more realistic and said we had to come back home. I'm counting the days until we get to go up again....

First ski day of the season!
Look who is skiing all by himself.
Having fun on the chair lift
Entertaining mommy while we were stopped in the gondola
Happy Turkey Day!  Skiing on Thanksgiving.
Best part of Tahoe...snuggling!
Yes, that is my mom trying to fit into Andrew's fort.

No comments: