Monday, February 3, 2014

Is there snow yet?

There still isn't any snow in Tahoe but that doesn't stop us from going and having a great time! We went up with the Donnell family. Savannah and Andrew had a blast skiing together down the mountain. They were both surprised at how good each one was. It was really cute because they kept wanting to ski together all day.

In the afternoon, we ventured over to a festival that was going on. Little did I know what I was walking into....they were offering free lessons and snowboard demos for kids. I tried to say no but then they showed Andrew a Star Wars snowboard and I knew I had no choice. He now thinks he is a snowboarder.  Lord help me!
Still no snow but we don't care!
My little snowboarder!
The picture is creepy but we were in a red tent.  Andrew is so excited to be trying out a Star Wars snowboard.
Logan, Andrew and Savannah ready for a day of skiing.

No comments: