Sunday, May 24, 2015

Inside the mind of a seven year old!

 started asking Andrew these questions when he was 4.  It's fun to go back and see what the answers have changed (or stayed the same).
I
How old are you? seven
What is your favorite toy? Chester - I feed him and play with him.  I'm his daddy.
What is your favorite animal? Raccoon
What is your favorite thing to eat? Ribs!
What is your favorite TV show? The 7D on Disney XD
What is your favorite movie? Stuart Little, the first one.
What is your favorite game? Checkers
What is your favorite color? Red and Blue and I think that is enough.
What is your favorite song? Crazy Frog
Who is your best friend? Ben, he's not my best friend, he's my BFF.
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Snuggle
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Eat Chinese food.
Where is your favorite place to go? I want to go to Texas and Oma's house.
What is your favorite book? Fifteen Animals.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist.

No comments: