Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ponder this...

Nothing exciting has happened in the Wing household lately so I thought I would post something a little different for all of my readers...

2 tough questions

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates. Who would you vote for?

Candidate A. Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B. He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon , used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C. He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice? Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the response.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question: If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

I must be a horrible person because I got them both wrong....but leave it up to pimpy to get them both right:) I hate how smart he was. His response was, "Winston Churchill because I know Adolf Hitler's history." I means seriously...who know's Adolf Hitler's history. Only my pimpy:) Let's just hope our kids get his brain and not mine!!