This year, I am thankful that Brian and I are on track to have a healthy baby. Yesterday Brian and I went to our Genetic Counciling appointment where the doctor listens to your family history, takes detailed pictures of the baby and then scares the crap out of you by telling you all of the possible things that could be wrong with your baby. The good news...Baby Wing is looking fantastic. The doctor was taking all kinds of pictures and then measurments and saying that everything is right on track. Here is the good news: the baby has 2 arms (good), 2 legs (even better) a head (fantastic) and moves around quite a bit (lucky for me once I'll be able to feel it!).
In 4 weeks we will find out if it is a girl or a boy. I kept asking the doctor yesterday if she could see anything but she kept reassuring me that she could not!
Here are some pictures....
This is the baby upside down. The head is on the left.
Close-up of the head. Now the baby is facing up.
2 comments:
What great news!! I'm so excited! I'm betting on a girl:) We don't need anymore Brians in the world!!
Congratulations, Michelle!!! This is such an amazing time! Enjoy every minute of being pregnant, just knowing that in nine months the greatest gift EVER will be with you!!! :)
--Katy Kruska
Post a Comment