Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Love

Kohl's. Paige swears by this store and I had 1/2 hour to kill in Petaluma today so I thought I would stop by. I went in just to see what this store is all about and left with 3 maternity shirts, 2 picture frames and a new can opener. Completely random I know but our can opener broke the other day and I needed one. I don't even have any pictures to go in the frames but they were buy 1 get 1 free...who could resist that? The best part was that everything I got was 20% - 50% off! This store has EVERYTHING you could ever need. I almost bought a new sheet set for our bed but I figured it would be best to slowly ease Brian into accepting this new love of mine. If I went completely crazy the first time I went there, I could risk being banished from the store forever!!

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Good move on not going crazy the 1st time....you must have learn from my mistakes! I'm so glad we now share this love!! Wait till you start earning Kohl's Cash!

caxline said...

That's hardly going crazy... Whenever we go, we have to bring 2 cars!

Candace (Paige's sister)