Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Boy or Girl?

As I'm sure you can figure out by the color of my blog....we are having a boy. Brian and I went for an ultrasound this monring and we are happy to report the baby is developing right on schedule. Here are the details....
  • 2 arms and legs
  • 2 kidneys
  • 1 bladder
  • brain development is normal for this stage
  • a diaphram
  • 4 parts to the heart
  • leg bones
  • 1 boy part

The doctor said the baby currently weighs 7 ounces. As soon as I get Brian to scan in today's pictures, I will post them for everyone to see.

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Boy's aren't that bad once you get past the "boy part".

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!! I've got some clothes I've been saving from when Zack was a baby. I'll get them together. Who knows, maybe the next one will be a girl. :)