WOW! I feel like I have so much to blog about these days. Here is today's story....
I was in Target getting some needed pregnancy supplies. A lady comes up to me in the aisle and asks me if I have medical insurance? WHAT?! She goes on to tell me she works at an organization that helps low income, teenage single moms who don't have insurance and she would like to help me out if I need it. Clearly the wedding ring on my finger doesn't mean a thing to her and the random crap in my cart was giving her signals that I was low income. **Note to all readers: If Brian asks, everything I got a Target today was a necessity and can be filed under Household Items in Microsoft Money. In additional to the things we really needed...I HAD to have the new Sophie Kinsella book that came out today, I've wanted a pizza stone for awhile and it was on sale, and HoHo's are my new before bedtime treat.
I guess today I look like I needed some help. And to think, I actually thought today I looked pretty cute!
3 comments:
Ha, that's funny. I just got my hair cut and while my hairdresser said it made me look older, everyone else thinks I look younger now. Just what I needed :)
That's too funny! I got your back on the microsoft money issue! Us married woman need to stick together:)
I want the book when you're done. I must have called you like 5 times today to tell you that it was out. I know how much you like hardbacks!!!
Dear Brian,
Due to this blog, You have permission to get an extra pitcher at Aleworks.
-Greg :P
Post a Comment