OK, this might be a little bit of too much information but I have to share. For those of you that don't know, one of the lovely side effects of pregnancy is constipation. So, when the need to go hits...you go. It doesn't matter where you are when this happens because it might be a long time before the need hits again. A pregnant lady doesn't miss any opportunity!
So, this morning I'm sitting at my desk and WooHoo, the need hits. I head off to the bathroom to take care of business. I will admint that this takes a little time because you don't want to rush or force anything for fear of getting hemorroids (another lovely pregnant surprise) **Side note: there are only 2 people who use the bathroom in my office, myself and the executive assistant. It's not like I was using a stall in a public bathroom. Our bathroom is cute and we've decorated it and it looks like a bathroom that would be in a house** When I get back to my office one of my coworkers is sitting here waiting for me. Two things you need to know about this coworker 1)it's a guy 2) he's never been married or have kids so the pregnancy thing is a mystery to him. He has the nerve to ask me what was taking so long in the bathroom and then starts to tease me about it. I tell him "Look mister, I didn't sleep last night so today is not the day to mess with me. Just trust me when I say things take a little longer when your pregnant and don't ask questions!"
I don't think he'll be visiting my office again for awhile!
2 comments:
I hear you girl! I'm not pregnant, but when I have to go...I HAVE TO GO!
that is HILARIOUS!!!!! don't pick on the preggo lady! hahaha btw - I found your blog from your link on the babycenter June2008 1st baby thread, so I read back through your posts, and I LOVE THE WII!!!! hahahah my friends have it (we don't) and we went over to play a couple times, and now I totally want one! Hope your clients come to their senses (although, don't hold your breath - I remember the crazy wedding planning days, especially with my high-maintenance friends) ;)
Post a Comment