I’ve made the decision that we need to move. There was a thread on my pregnancy board that was started where people write where they live and how much they pay for mortgage or rent. There have been 163 posts and only 3 people pay more than we do. 2 of them live in San Diego and 1 lives in New York. The majority of the people pay ½ of what we pay for a mortgage and have twice the size of house with land!
I am going to start packing tonight. Feel free to come and visit us.
4 comments:
You better hope that Bill doesn't read your blog.
Come visit us! I'll let you look at our mortgage bill and tromp around our 950sqft!
Then you can go back home and enjoy your mansion. :)
Amen sister. Hopefully Paige will keep reading this post. I'm going to print it and put it on the fridge!
Bill
I am speaking from experience. Yes there are homes twice the size with half the mortgage but you gotta live there in the humidity, tornados, hurricanes, away from family, etc. I'd rather pay the mortgage & live in Sonoma Co. Bill & Paige-come on up!!!
Mom
Post a Comment