I've been fighting with this website all day long trying to get our photo's from Father's Day uploaded. After many attempts I am calling it quits....the computer has won. There will be no pictures in today's post!
We had a nice Father's Day yesterday. My parents came over in the morning for a Father's Day breakfast and then it was over to Brian's parents in the afternoon. Grandma Wing was able to come over and we got a Wing four generation picture. (You'll just have to imagine what it looks like until I am able to upload it!). Auntie Michelle was her usual superstar self and entertained Andrew for us and even calmed him down when he would get a little fussy. If only we could afford to hire her as a full-time nanny!
Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there.
1 comment:
There's been a problem with the picture upload. Hopefully it will get fixed asap so we can see pics!!
Glad you had a nice day:)
Happy Fathers Day Brian!
Post a Comment