Monday, June 23, 2008

Purse Tag

Paige tagged me in an online game of purse tag. Here is how the game works: dump out your purse, take a picture and then try to explain why you carry so much stuff.

I'm sorry to say that my purse (aka: Diaper Bag) isn't that exciting. Here is what I found when I dumped it out: my wallet and check book, a drink coaster from the Aleworks (not quite sure why that was in there!), 2 onesies and a hat in case of emergancy, diapers, baby wipes, pacifier and top to a bottle, 2 receiving blankets, bags for throwing away diapers (that is what the ducky is) and 2 burp cloths.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what???? My purse is the size of a diaper bag, but I don't have that much stuff in there! I think you use the space much better than I do!

Love,

Cuz K

The Stiles Family said...

I love your diaper bag...You need to teach us how to fit all that stuff in there. I still carry around a diaper bag(bigger than yours), purse, and now a lunch box. I just can't fit it all in one bag. I feel like abg lady half the time.