Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another busy week

Another busy week for Andrew and Mommy and it is only Wednesday! I'm starting to think I'm not going to have time to go back to work...Andrew and I have too busy of schedule!

On Monday we went down to Sausalito to have dinner with some friends. When Brian and I were in Rome two years ago we met Anto and Dani who were friends of Bob and Sharon. We were so happy last week when Bob and Sharon told us they were going to be in town and we should all meet up for dinner. It was a quick visit since they were only going to be in town for a short time but it was fun. Brian got to practice his Italian a little and see his Italian girlfriend!


While I was getting ready to meet everyone for dinner, I put Andrew on his play mat. Normally I can put him down, leave for a few minutes and when I come back everything is just fine. Well, not anymore! When I left to go get ready, he was in the center of the mat. Now our little man can scoot on his back off of his mat! Perhaps I'll need to fence him in!

Yesterday Andrew and I went over to Erika and Gemma's house for a play date. Andrew was his cute little self and we had a great time.



On a side note....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! Today is Brian's birthday and he is turning 34!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is moving!! Watch out world, here he comes...

Happy Birthday, Brian!

Jen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN! Welcome to the (34) club.
Andrew is on the move! That's great. I'm so proud of your little guy.

Love
Karla

Bill and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!

I know you want him to start crawling and walking, but pray that he's a late crawler/walker:)

mommyreview.com said...

Already on the go go go, hehe. Once they start they don't stop :)