Monday, August 25, 2008

Weddings and Reunions

As usual, another action packed weekend for the Wing household. On Saturday Brian and I went to Mike and Priscilla's wedding while Andrew spent the night with my parents. For some reason, my mom felt Andrew would be safer in her care than with Brian and I that night. Perhaps it had something to do with the open bar at Mike and P's wedding?!

Me, Ryan and Brian

Me, Brian, Priscilla and Mike

On Sunday we had the whole Duste family over for the annual Duste family reunion. It is great to get all of the extended family together once a year and catch up.

Look at my little munchkin hanging out with the big boys!

Duste Family - 4 Generations

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I love the pic of Andrew with the boys...to cute!

Love your dress at the wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Motherhood is good for you. You look absolutely wonderful in these pictures. It good to see the rest of the family too.

Love
Karla