Monday, September 29, 2008

Football focus

I don't think Brian wants me to watch football with him anymore. Like most girls, I have lots of questions. The only problem is...they aren't "normal" questions. Here are a couple of the things I asked this weekend:
  1. Has anyone ever died playing football?
  2. If the quarterback, and the back-up quarterback and the back-up to the back-up quarterback all get injured and can't play during the game, does the game end or can someone else step in and play that position?
  3. Do the players take their own uniforms home to wash them or does the team take care of that? Those are some serious grass stains that will need to be washed out.
  4. Or....do they get a new uniform at each game? (I'm pretty sure the answer to that is no!)
  5. Did Motorola give the NFL all of the headsets that you see the coaches wearing for free?
  6. Does each stadium have their own x-ray machine or does each team have a portable one that they travel around with?
Rarely do I ask a question about a play that just happened or a ruling on the field. Why should I care about those things when there are clearly more pressing matters that need to be addressed!

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

I wouldn't want to watch football with you either:)

Anonymous said...

LOL... Does he even know the answers to those questions?!?! If I were him I'd send you to the computer to find the answers to those questions so I could watch the game in peace.

You crack me up!

Love,
Karla

mommyreview.com said...

I agree, LOL.. And why must they always slap each other on the butt ? Let me know if you find out!

kkp1220 said...

too funny. I have answers to some of those questions, but as far as all 3 qb's getting hurt is pretty far fetched;-)

Hope you don't have a fantasy team;-0