Monday, October 20, 2008

My new house

Here is a picture of my new house:
HGTV is building their next Dream Home Giveaway house here in Sonoma. I have driven by it numerous times and it is amazing! Today I met with two of the producers of the show because they are going to be doing some filming here at the winery. After showing them around and talking to them about the house, I decided that I just HAVE to have this house. As soon as they start taking entries for the sweepstakes, I will be flooding their website with requests.

Here is a link to the house so you can all take a look at where I am going to live next year:
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dream_home/

4 comments:

mommyreview.com said...

I'm going to be living there too with you!! LOL

Bill and Paige said...

Yeah...I better get my own room!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of bedrooms. How will you fill them up??
Mom

Anonymous said...

I know where I'll be staying when I come back for my visits! Do you need me to do some entrys for you?
That place looks amazing, GOOD LUCK! I hope you get it.

Love ya,
Karla