Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Fun

Greg and Michelle came up to visit this weekend. Greg's birthday is next weekend and he wanted to go to the AleWorks and get a pint (or pitcher) of IPA with Brian. I was going to Jen's shower so it was up to Michelle to watch the grown-up boys and make sure they didn't get into too much trouble at the AleWorks! She did a great job and as a reward, they got to accompany her to Baby Depot to look at baby stuff. I hear that Brian was the "expert" and telling them what they did and didn't need!! (I wish I could have been there to hear his thoughts.)

While Michelle and the boys were at the AleWorks, I went to Jen's shower. Andrew wasn't feeling too well so my mom volunteered to watch him while I went to the shower. It was great see Jen and she got LOTS of stuff. Their little one won't have to wear the same outfit twice!!

Greg, Michelle and Andrew


Brian and Greg after having a pint (or two) at the AleWorks. They thought they were true Rock Stars!!

Greg was nice and let Andrew play too!

Jen and I at her shower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A pitcher. You mean two :)

It was great hanging out with you guys.