Thursday, April 9, 2009

The babies are all here!

Michelle and Greg welcomed their son, Brewer Bradley Macway to the world last night. This brings an end to all of my pregnant friends. Now Andrew just has to patiently wait for all of his new friends to grow up a little so they can play!

Brewer Bradley Macway
April 8, 2009
7 pounds, 2 ounces
Congratulations Greg and Michelle, we are so happy for you!!

3 comments:

Karla and Brian said...

Wow he already has blond hair! I've never seen a baby with blond hair from birth. Thank goodness this is the end of the baby boom :) I was starting to wonder if I was next... lol

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how many new friends Andrew has! It seems like you were posting a new baby every week! :) Kate is pregnant...so the baby boom isn't quite over yet! -Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Check again, Karla, I'd say that's a redhead for sure! Cute baby. Good job, Greg & Michelle.
Love, Gma