Nice. Bella is so smart. Does Andrew drop food for her on purpose or does it go my accident?
Bella is one smart dog!!
Our dog figured the same thing out real quick too! I think Carina liked to drop food on purpose to see what Bailey would do. She was buying him off with Cheerios!
Bella is so cute and smart too!
I always said she is a smart dog! She knows her place. Andrew is going to have a good friend.Love, Gma
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice. Bella is so smart. Does Andrew drop food for her on purpose or does it go my accident?
Bella is one smart dog!!
Our dog figured the same thing out real quick too! I think Carina liked to drop food on purpose to see what Bailey would do. She was buying him off with Cheerios!
Bella is so cute and smart too!
I always said she is a smart dog! She knows her place. Andrew is going to have a good friend.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment