Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Brewer!

Brian and I went to visit the Macway's this weekend to meet Brewer. He is so tiny and cute and Michelle and Greg are doing a great job taking care of him. Brian says he doesn't remember when Andrew was that tiny but I do! The best part of the visit was when they asked us to be Brewer's Godparents. Brian and I are both so honored and excited to be a part of Brewer's life.

4 comments:

Karla and Brian said...

Awe... Congratulations Godmomma! That is so sweet. I'm very happy for you. That is quite an honor.

Ali C. said...

I like your hair cut! You definitely are making the rounds of visiting babies. It doesn't matter where we all live because you go anywhere!

Bill and Paige said...

So cute! I wish Hayley was still that little:( Congrats godmommy! It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it:)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you will be a part of Brewer's life :)