Thursday, April 30, 2009

San Francisco

Andrew and I had an appointment in San Francisco today so we stopped at Pier 39 for a little fun!
Andrew wanted nothing to do with the camera. The Sea Lions were much more exciting!!



Alcatraz in the distance.

Andrew the crab!

I'm an elephant!

Andrew the fly!

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Of course the sea lions were much more entertaining!!!

Anonymous said...

At least he wasn't hissing at them like the giraffes. I'm not sure he liked the hats, though.
Love, Gma

Ali C. said...

I love the elephant one! But how come he didn't model a "birthday boy" hat that you once did?

Karla and Brian said...

What a fun afternoon! Were the hats at the Rain Forest Cafe gift shop?

I think he liked the sea lions better than the giraffes.

It looks like he's talking to you with the fly hat on.