We had a great time on Father's Day over at my Grandpa Duste and Glenda's house. My uncle Tim was able to be in town and it is always great to see him. He is a truck driver for Simon trucking so we only get to see him a few times a year. It is always fun when the entire family gets together. We ate some great BBQ, had some fantastic wine and played 1 competitive game of horseshoes! As always, Andrew was his perfect self and entertained everyone with his laugh and smiles. I am so lucky to have such great dad's in my life.
-4 Generations-
Andrew, Grandpa Duste, Me and Daddy

Horseshoes is a must at Duste family parties!

The Champions
Tim and my dad

Zia and Andrew soaking up the sun

Seriously, mom...where did you find this hat?

It's just a guess, but I think they are talking about airplanes!

Only a Grandpa would think this is a good idea!

You can't really tell but they are both soaking wet!!
3 comments:
What a great day! I love La's hat! It looks like it was warm outside, the perfect time to play in the water!
Seemed like such a great day! That fountain does seem like a good idea:) Sharron's hair looks good! And your moms hat is awesome! You should borrow it for girls weekend:)
xoxo
OK Paige, I can read between the lines! I'll have you know it takes a certain (I don't care what anyone thinks) woman to be able to wear that hat! Everyone had fun talking about it. We all had a great day.
Gma
Post a Comment